Chelle Law offers clients diverse services for complex issues. If you are an individual looking to learn more about what we do, services we offer or have a pending/forthcoming issue with the Arizona Board of Fingerprinting, our attorneys can aggressively, and effectively, help you keep your fingerprint clearance card or obtain it.
At Chelle Law we pride ourselves on being Arizona’s premier fingerprint board attorney’s. We tailor our defense to provide the best chance for a favorable resolution in your case.
We offer assistance with:
- Fingerprint Clearance Card Suspension
- Card Denial
- Fingerprint Board Hearings
- Central Registry Exception
- Good Cause Exception Application Requirements
- Criminal History Review
- Good Cause Exception
- Drafting a Personal Statement
- Obtaining Court Documents for Good Cause Exception
If you’re interested in setting up a consultation with Chelle Law, learning more about what we do or services we provide we invite you to reach out to us today.