Chelle Law offers clients diverse services for complex issues.
If you want to learn more about what we do or have pending or forthcoming legal issues with the Arizona Board of Fingerprinting, our attorneys can aggressively and effectively help you keep your fingerprint clearance card or obtain it. At Chelle Law, we pride ourselves on being Arizona’s premier fingerprint board attorneys. We will tailor our defense to provide the best chance for a favorable resolution in your case.
We offer assistance with:
- Fingerprint Clearance Card Suspension
- Card Denial
- Fingerprint Board Hearings
- Central Registry Exception
- Good Cause Exception Application Requirements
- Criminal History Review
- Good Cause Exception Assistance
- Drafting a Personal Statement
- Obtaining Court Documents for Good Cause Exception
If you’re interested in setting up a consultation with Chelle Law or learning more about what we do or our services, we invite you to contact us today.